From the makers of the Forte Data Gloves, VR gloves that have finger tracking and haptic feedback are a product that a gamer can appreciate, or just buy in general. See the article on why we can’t buy these amazing gloves here, here is the Cybershoes Gaming Station.
The Cybershoes playstation creates a smooth locomotion mechanism in virtually any game!
The Cybershoes Gaming Station allows you to move around almost any game, using a special chair, mat and Cyber ââShoes. The package includes:
- Cyber ââshoes
- These connect to your computer and interface with SteamVR, the rollers under the shoes allow precise tracking in virtual reality.
- The shoes have a battery life of approx. 8-10 hours taking only three hours of charging.
- The CyberTapis
- This mat is specially designed to allow accurate tracking of Cybershoes, while most upcoming tech (especially involving rugs) generally looks or feels bad because designers create for functionality rather than design. . This mat looks like an easy addition to any player setup, it looks like a matte gray, so getting it to blend in wouldn’t be a problem.
- The Cyberchaise
- Although the CyberCarpet easily blends into the surrounding area, this locomotion machine comes with a chair that, while very stylish, will stand out in the middle of your playing area.
- The chair has a nice red back with black leather inside to cushion you as you walk in VR.
- Gas lift
- AC adapter
- Usb cables
- Cable management
- As a bonus, all of this setup comes with cable management, to keep your gaming setup nice and clean.
This device is apparently perfect for anyone with a Valve Clue, as this helmet requires SteamVR to be open anyway. That would mean the Valve Index controller would provide finger tracking, and the Cybershoes Gaming station would provide real-time foot tracking, as well as real locomotion.
With the price of â¬ 399.41 (being reduced by â¬ 540.12) which is the USD equivalent of $ 443.32, given that you will pay almost $ 70 shipping to the United States. I still think for people who love VR this would be a great addition to a gaming setup.